In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, 11th July, of Information Society Services informs as follows:
This website has been edited by, and is the property of Lopez-Linares Anticuarios, based in Calle Claudio Coello number 60 (Ático), Zip code 28001, Madrid – Spain.
his website’s web hosting services are provided by: OVH.ES
General Conditions of Use
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions (further on in “Conditions”).
Vintage by López-Linares reserves the right to modify, at any moment and without previous warning, both the presentation and configuration of the website as well as to the present Conditions. Consequently the users should regularly check them.
The modified Conditions will take effect from the date of their online publication on the website for all the users.
All of the order’s information that has been submitted and formalized will be made in Spanish or English, depending on the language chosen by the user.
Use of the Website
The user acknowledges and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of this website is performed under their sole responsibility in all cases.
The user commits to:
A) Make licit and adequate use of both the website and its contents and services.
The user particularly commits not to carry out any conduct that could:
– Violate the law or the general or particular conditions
– Damage the images, the interests or the rights of Vintage by López-Linares or of third parties or that may damage, render useless or overload the website or that may impede or alter in anyway the normal use of the website. In particular, the user commits to not destroy, alter, render useless or in any way damage the data, programs or electronic documents and other information that may be found on the website and to not introduce programs, viruses, macros, controls or any other kind of logical or sequential character device that causes, or is capable of causing, any type of alteration to the website’s computer systems or to third parties.
B) To provide all means and technical requirements that is specified in order to access the website. The mere use of this website will be free of charge. The cost of telephone access or any other kind of connection cost to access the website will be met exclusively by the user.
C) Provide accurate information when completing the forms on the website and update them so that they reflect your real situation. The user will be the only one responsible for false or inaccurate conduct and the damages caused to Vintage by López-Linares or a third party for the information provided.
Vintage by López-Linares takes responsible adequate precautions in order to detect any existing viruses. Nevertheless, the user should acknowledge that the Internet’s computer systems are not entirely trustworthy.
Vintage by López-Linares cannot, therefore, guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, worms, other social engineering attacks (phishing, pharming, Trojans, etc…) or other elements that can produce alterations to the user’s computer system or to their electronic documents and content files.
Access to the website through mechanized systems is prohibited, understanding by various ways the access for natural persons.
Vintage by López-Linares is authorised to suspend, in advance and without previous warning, the accessibility to the website for the purpose of maintenance, repairs, use and updates.
Vintage by López-Linares shall be free of all liability to causes beyond Vintage by López-Linares control that could derive from:
– Omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, interferences, telephone line malfunctions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system.
– Delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system due to deficiencies or saturation of telephone lines or overloading on the Internet system, nor for damages that may be caused by third parties.
Use of the website is prohibited to those less than 18 years of age.
This website is not directed towards those less than 18 years of age.
In order to be able to buy on our website one should be at least 18 years old.
The procedure for Making the Purchase
Select the desired articles and introduce them into the shopping trolley. Choose the method of delivery and payment.
Enter into the private area for registered users. If you are not a client of Vintage by López-Linares you will have to fill in your details, if you are already a user introduce your email and password.
Fill out the shipping details and invoicing details if you wish to receive an invoice. A screen will appear with a summary of your purchase, you should click on “Next”
Finally you should click on “Buy”.
You will receive confirmation of your purchase by email and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Methods of Payment
The payment can be made in the following ways:
Credit card, PayPal and bank transfer. In the last case you should contact us through the following email address: email@example.com
Card payments are subject to authorization and checks on the part of the card’s issuing entity. In the case of the payment not being authorized for the said entity, the order will automatically be cancelled.
Prices & Taxes
The prices that appear in this website are those that are applied in the moment of the purchase. The prices can be subject to change without previous warning; however the changes will not affect the orders that have been accepted via the corresponding statement “Order Confirmation”.
Vintage by López-Linares takes all the necessary measures to avoid information errors; however the user should be aware that, on occasions, errors can be produced, amongst others, in the prices and in the spelling.
During the order confirmation process Vintage by López-Linares verifies the prices of the products. If, as a result of this verification, an error is detected the user will be informed as soon as possible offering them the possibility to reconfirm the order at the correct price or even to cancel it. In the case of not being able to contact the user, the order will be cancelled and the quantities paid will be reimbursed. The user will be informed of the cancellation via email.
The prices of the products, the delivery costs and other services include IVA (VAT). The delivery costs are added to each order.
Delivery Times & Costs
We have various delivery methods available depending on the destination of the order:
1.- NATIONAL DELIVERIES & PORTUGAL: (Mainland Spain, Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta, Melilla & Portugal)
In the case of national deliveries, you can choose a standard method certificated mail or by the DHL Express method.
- Standard method. (Certificated Mail) The order will be received within a maximum time of 7 working days (aprox) from the moment of the purchase’s confirmation. The order will be sent to the address provided by the client and the delivery costs are free of charge. Travel insurance for the package not included.
- DHL Express Method. The order will be received within a maximum time of 7 working days from the moment of the purchase’s confirmation. The cost of the Express method increases by 10€ for deliveries within mainland Spain and Portugal.
2.- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES.
In the case of international deliveries, please contact us:
To learn more about delivery costs, please check our section Shipping Table.
The payment can be made in the following ways: Credit card, PayPal and bank transfer.
IN THE CASE OF BANK TRANSFER:
In the case of bank transfer you should contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the orders are subject to product availability. In the case of a requested product not being available, the client will be informed and reimbursed for any payment they may have made.
If the ordered product is found to be unavailable Vintage by López-Linares reserves the right to provide information about products of similar characteristics and of an equal or higher price. In these cases the user will be able to exercise their rights of withdrawal and resolution by the same terms as if it were about the initially required goods.
Vintage by López-Linares is committed to send the most possibly similar products to those shown in the website’s photographs.
Nevertheless, the user should be aware that materials such as natural stones or pearls are unique and different pieces, and as a result their aspect may not always be exactly the same.
These differences, such as colour variation due to the nature of the employed materials cannot be considered to be faults or defects but part of the individual appearance of each product.
Returns & Exchanges
The client has the right to change the product within the next 14 days of receiving the good.
1.- IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRODUCT ACQUIDED DOES NOT SATISFY YOUR EXPECTATIONS:
In the case of the product or products may not satisfy your expectations, we offer to our clients the possibility to change it for any other product with a similar or higher price, provided that the product’s seals are intact, the product is in prefect conditions and it has not been used.
Returning products procedure:
- The customer should contact Vintage by López-Linares within the next 5 days of receiving the goods via email to: email@example.com , communicating us their wish to exchange the product for another. .
- The product should be sent, shipment prepaid by the customer, by the same mean that it was received: Certified Mail or DHL.
- Once received and provided that the product’s seals are intact, the product is in prefect conditions and it has not been used, Vintage by López-Linares will send the new customer’s choice via prepaid Certified Mail.
- In the event of exchange, the product will be sent delivery costs paid. The product should be returned to: Vintage by López-Linares (Atención María López-Linares) C/ Claudio Coello, nº 60 (Ático) – 28001 – Madrid – SPAIN
2.- IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGED GOODS:
- In the case that the product or products had a fault or defect that we had not perceived prior to their postal, the client should contact Vintage by López-Linares within the next 5 days of receiving the goods via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, communicating us the damage of the product received and attaching a picture of it.
- The product should be sent, shipment prepaid by the customer, by the same mean that it was received: Certified Mail or DHL.
- Vintage by López-Linares will thoroughly examine the returned product, proceeding to its reparation or substitution for a new one. In the case that its reparation or substitution were impossible, the amount paid for the product will be fully reimbursed, including the delivery costs.The refund of the amount will only be made when Vintage by López-Linares were unable to replace the article with another identical one in perfect conditions.
- The refund will be done within the next 14 woking days of receiving the goods and by the same mean that the payment was done before.
- In the event that Vintage by López-Linares had to repair the product, the repaired good will be send back the cost of the return will be fully reimbursed, in the case of the buyer having paid for the return costs. The product should be returned to: Vintage by López-Linares (Atención María López-Linares) C/ Claudio Coello, nº 60 (Ático) – 28001 – Madrid – SPAIN
The customer can contact Vintage by López-Linares via email to the following address:
Intellectual & Industrial Property Rights
All of the contents on this website (including graphic design, source code, logo, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, commercial names, brands or distinctive labels and any other elements that may appear) are the exclusive ownership of Vintage by López-Linares or of third parties.
No intellectual and industrial property rights over this website are ceded to any of the website’s users nor are any other elements that may be included in its content.
The user is expressly prohibited to carry out any reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available, extraction, reusing, resending or in any way using, by any means or procedure, the website or its included elements, except when it is authorised by the holder of the rights or laid down in the existing regulations.
Nevertheless, the user may visualize and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their personal and private use as long as these contents were not use for commercial, professional or collective purposes.
Privacy & Data Protection Policy
In compliance with the terms of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December concerning the Protection of personal data, Vintage by López-Linares acknowledges that all the personal data provided by the completion of the electronic registration forms contained on this website and all the data accessed by Vintage by López-Linares as a result of your navigating; consulting, requesting or contracting any services or products, or any other transaction or operation carried out during the provision by Vintage by López-Linares of the offered services on this website will be included in a file under Vintage by López-Linares’s responsibility.
The user is hereby notified that he or she has the right to access, modify, cancel and oppose provided under the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th December concerning the Protection of personal data.
These rights may be exercised and directed to the following address:
Vintage by López-Linares. C/ Claudio Coello nº60 (Ático), 28001 Madrid – ESPAÑA
The collection of personal data will be made in order to carry out the development, compliance and control of the services offered on the website; compile statistics and forward advertising of products, services, warnings, offers and, in general, commercial information.
Vintage by López-Linares commits to treating all personal data in a totally confidential manner and to make exclusive use of the data for the indicated purposes
Vintage by López-Linares cannot guarantee the correct visualisation, download or utility of the elements and information contained in this website. Vintage by López-Linares is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a consequence of accessing the offered content and information.
The user’s connection to the service may be interrupted or resolved abruptly if it is detected that the use of the website or any of its offered services are contrary to these conditions.
We are not responsible for any disruptions, damages, claims, losses or expenses derived from the use of the website. We will only be responsible for eliminating the content that could generate these damages provided that it is always notified.
Vintage by López-Linares will not be responsible, amongst others, for the damages that could arise from: – Interferences, faults, interruptions, omissions, telephone failure, delays, blockages or disconnections in the electrical system brought about by deficiencies, overloading, errors in the telecommunication lines and networks or by any other causes beyond the control of Vintage by López-Linares.
– Unlawful interferences
– Abuse or misuse of the website
– Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunctioning navigator or by using a navigator that does not have the updated versions.
Vintage by López-Linares is exempt of all responsibility for the damages and losses of any nature that could result from the misuse of the freely available services and user’s use.
These general conditions shall be governed by Spanish Law.